1. I often feel dizzy when I get up from a lying position.
2. I hate mornings – I don’t have any energy until at least 10am or after I’ve had my daily coffee
3. Sex drive? What sex drive?
4. I catch whatever colds/flu are going around and they seem to last longer than they used to
5. I seem to be holding onto weight around my abdomen – what’s that all about?
6. Oh yup, I hit that 3pm wall – that’s when I want to reach for something sweet to help me focus
7. I get a short energy boost after meals
8. My best time of day is after 6pm – I get this burst of energy and even if I feel sleepy around 9-10pm, I usually just push through. I’ve got things to check off my to-do list!
9. I’ve noticed my PMS has gotten significantly worse
10. I find myself sighing often
11. My allergies are awful. I don’t remember them being this bad
12. I frequently have muscle pain and/or decreased ability to recover as well when I exercise
13. Ya I crave food – pass me anything salty!
14. I find my mood to be more melancholy lately
15. I jump at the slightest noise
16. I can’t seem to regulate my body temperature – my hands and feet are usually cold, but my face can feel flushed and warm – what’s that all about?
17. My family and friends have commented that I seem on edge lately and I tend to feel irritable and snap frequently
18. I’m losing WAYY more hair than I used to
19. My periods are driving me crazy! – they are heavier or seem to stop once they start and then start again.
20. I have one or a combination of eczema, occasional hives, food sensitivities, asthma and seasonal allergies
21. I’m worried about my memory. I’m forgetful and often lack focus and concentration.